Let us assist you with your surface rock engineering needs.
Rock engineering plays a vital role in the planning, execution and monitoring of surface mines and large civil engineering projects. As this is a highly specialized and safety-critical field, it is essential that engineers involved with surface rock engineering have the requisite knowledge, training, skills, expertise, and experience. RockEng has been working on the design, evaluation and stabilization of massive rock slopes for over a decade, and our engineers have extensive operational experience. The surface rock engineering services provided by our team include:
- Pit slope design for prefeasibility and feasibility level studies as well as operational re-designs for pushbacks and stabilization projects
- Natural slope stability and landslide assessments
- Slope stability evaluation and stabilization design for civil applications
- Numerical modelling
- Rock dump stability analyses
- Geomechanical site audits